Friday is the big day.

Surgery is set for 5pm. Should take 2.5 hours. Ressa says I'll stay the night in the hospital. Both girls will go. I'm feeling scare, anxious and READY.

This may be wishful thinking but I'm hoping to visit either Cave Creek (w/ the boys) a week after my surgery or head up to 29 Palms. I love the desert, heat and all. And being with family will help me heal quicker.

Here's a great message I received today from my dear friend, Lane:

Here's your card for the day from my Doreen Virtue "Saints and Angels" oracle card deck:
I pulled the card "Pray"



Here's the definition that's in the book:
The answer to your question involves prayer. You're being guided to pray about the situation in order to elicit answers and assistance. Your guardian angels pray with you, asking for Divine intervention to help you and your loved ones.

Your life purpose involves prayer as well. Your entreaties are strong and powerful, and the world needs them. Your guardian angels ask you to amplify the volume and rate of your supplications for this situation. Prayer is extremely effective, so by engaging in this practice, you're making a tremendous contribution.
Take the time right now to stop and pray from your heart. The words that you use aren't important compared to your sincere desire to connect with the Divine.
Be open to a response appearing different from your expectations---and know that your prayers are heard and answered.

Thinking about you my dear friend and sending you my love, prayers and positive energy. It’s a journey, and you’ll get through it and come out the end a more beautiful spiritual being.
Have a peaceful day.

Comments

Unknown said…
May God heal Nancy,
body and soul.
May her pain cease,
May her strength increase,
May her fears be released,
May blessings, love,
and joy surround her.
Amen.

~~~~~~~(healthy vibes:))you are in my thoughts and prayers
SloKnit said…
My thoughts, prayers, and healthful wishes journey with you.

Slowly, D
bmcclay said…
My thoughts are of you daily as I prepare different women for surgery. I know that you are now with the right doctor and are mentally ready. You will do great. Positive energy heading your way girlfriend..........!!

Popular Posts