Big Day!

Thank you Lane for this poem and sweet message:

A love poem from Rumi on this day that celebrates you and Jeff.
My wish for the two of you is that you both are able to find beauty in this day.
Celebrate your love and commitment to each other.
With much love. Lane

Do You Love Me?
A lover asked his beloved,
Do you love yourself more
Than you love me?
The beloved replied
I have died to myself
And I live for you.
I’ve disappeared from myself
And my attributes.
I am present only for you.
I have forgotten all my learnings,
But from knowing you
I have become a scholar.
I have lost all my strength,
But from your power
I am able.
If I love myself
I love you.
If I love you
I love myself.
Rumi

I don't feel any fear this beautiful morning. Still anxious and READY. All of my friends healing energy is surrounding me, like a blanket, feels amazing. I love you! I will post (or Jeff will) how things went sometime tomorrow. Nancy

Comments

Carol said…
Happy Anniversary Nancy!
I know you'll do just fine ... you are strong and positive. ... and an awesome person as well!
'm leaving Sunday for Canada to see my family, but want to hear how well you're recovering while I'm gone ...
Love,
Carol

PS - Would love to hangout when I get back!
Michelle said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said…
Hey Nancy. Sent you an email then posted on FB in case you check. Now I am posting to your blog. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Jeff. The video below is a celebration of love. Sending it to both of you today. And, we will be rocking on the dance floor soon. Take care and know that I love you. You ROCK!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoaTl7IcFs8
Unknown said…
I am so proud of you today, you are amazing!

After today, you can begin truly healing, and that is a blessing.

Again, my thoughts of healing were sent your way just now, and I hope you carry them with you today and each day to come.

You are SUPERWOMAN because you are a mom, a wife, and because you are Nancy. Your body will soon realize that and subside.

All my love to you and Jeff on this special day (its so special now :) truly a new life)
Years from now, you'll look back
at this anniversary
and realize you love each other
more than ever.

Happy Anniversary! AND, Happy DAY!!!!!

Love,
Kim

Popular Posts